Thursday, September 13, 2012

Guilty Pleasure - Wardrobe Wishlist

Fall usually signals a drop in temperature, changing leaves, and the opportunity to revamp my wardrobe with a few exciting and trendy pieces. As I'm living out of a backpack, halfway around the world, right now, my annual shopping trip has regrettably been postponed. However my sad little thundercloud has a silver lining, I can't help but take in all the lovely looks popping up on Pinterest and feel obliged to share... 

At the top of my hypothetical shopping list are bright skinny jeans in every colour imaginable, denim jackets with a little something special, floral and leopard prints, and a statement making jacket for the cold winter months. 


(via)
(via)


(via)
(via)


(via)
(via)


(via)
(via)


(via)
(via)

I'm noticing some colour trends too - a lot of reds and oranges as well as plums and purples. However, as pretty as these looks are, I'm limited to what's currently sitting in my backpack. Perusing the internet will have to hold me over until my next trip to the mall.


Enjoy!
Calli

No comments:

Post a Comment