Friday, April 15, 2011

A Bit of Brilliance - Random Ramblings

Oh how excited I got when I spotted this little gem on the fabulous Parlour home blog! Notice anything that looks familiar? No? Look for a clue over here... Why yes, how observant of you, that IS the same gorgeous mirror that adorns my entrance...

Caitlin Creer Interiors via Parlour

I am loving this colour combination right now - as inspiration for a room or outfit if not a wedding.
The Inspired Bride via Style Me Pretty


A gorgeous and delicious dinner with Outstanding In The Field holds a top spot on my bucket list. The pictures alone make me want to scoop up tickets... alas I need to save up a bit first.


At lunch the other day a very lovely friend asked if I was going to feature any Easter decorating or DIY projects on Strawberry Roan. Although I probably wont be taking on many Easter inspired projects here is a little inspiration...

Courtesy of Fine Things and Big Dreams
Via That's So Cuegly
Classic Martha Stewart
Even without Easter projects I will be indulging in my absolute favorite part of Easter - Cadbury Mini Eggs! (Yes I know they are available all year but doesn't the waiting make it better?)

Any Easter projects or decorations to share? I'd love to see 'em!

Enjoy!
Calli

1 comment: